Welcome!

Welcome one and all exclusively to Musings on Tap! Our doctrine is that all thought is free thought (we even share tea;)). Download at your leisure and be comforted that ideas will never die. The purpose is to incite thought and revolutionize ideas. We, the authors, yet never finishers, share different perspectives on life and so this blog will indeed be two-dimensional. Topics will be humorous and perhaps quite silly. Topics will be serious and perhaps quite morbid. Sentences will even contain unparalleled parallel structure. Oh and we cater:).

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fuck Her Life

McDonald's drive-thru. 3:48 on the evening of September 27th . An elderly misanthrope, I'll call her Biddy, goes out of turn and pulls in front of me in line. So, I yell "Ey, I was before you! She responds with "No, I ordered first". "Ummm...noooo you didn't" I said and before she could answer....BOOM!, she hits the SUV in front of her. In reality, the collision was as minor as they come; the BOOM! was Karma punching the old biddy in face. Next, this large, relatively intimidating black woman gets out of the SUV, and Biddy asks the question of all questions "Did, I hit you?". "Yeah, whatcha think? You done hit my car!" At this point, laughing out loud for me is not only an option, it is becoming painful not to. Fortunately, the damage to the car required only some scratch remover, so the drive-thru line moved along and I was able to get my quarter-pounder and make it to work on time. Hold it.....Ms. Biddy got off scot-free and got her food before me. You know what......FML.

-De

2 comments:

Please! It's quite bare down here!

Followers