Welcome!

Welcome one and all exclusively to Musings on Tap! Our doctrine is that all thought is free thought (we even share tea;)). Download at your leisure and be comforted that ideas will never die. The purpose is to incite thought and revolutionize ideas. We, the authors, yet never finishers, share different perspectives on life and so this blog will indeed be two-dimensional. Topics will be humorous and perhaps quite silly. Topics will be serious and perhaps quite morbid. Sentences will even contain unparalleled parallel structure. Oh and we cater:).

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Poll Archive

Greetings only reader. We have decided to archive the closed Polls just for you. We topped out at a whopping 5 votes on some of them. It was prolly Mi, De, you, and some poor confused wandering souls.

Preview

Best Dwight Schrute quote?


I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog


"Who the fuck is Dwight Schrute?


If I could menstruate, I wouldn’t have to deal with idiotic calendars anymore. I’d just be able to count down from my previous cycle. Plus, I’d be more in tune with the moon and the tides.


Why tip someone for a job I'm capable of doing myself? I can deliver food. I can drive a taxi. I can, and do, cut my own hair. I did however, tip my urologist, because I am unable to pulverize my own kidney stones.


I grew up on a farm. I have seen animals having sex in every position imaginable. Goat on chicken. Chicken on goat. Couple of chickens doing a goat, couple of pigs watching

prolly going to redo this one.




Best Blink Song?

My personal favorite (no picture wanted...)



Does Cher have a penis?


And thus concludes those polls. More to arrive shortly hereafter, and thereafterhere.

-Mi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please! It's quite bare down here!

Followers