Welcome!

Welcome one and all exclusively to Musings on Tap! Our doctrine is that all thought is free thought (we even share tea;)). Download at your leisure and be comforted that ideas will never die. The purpose is to incite thought and revolutionize ideas. We, the authors, yet never finishers, share different perspectives on life and so this blog will indeed be two-dimensional. Topics will be humorous and perhaps quite silly. Topics will be serious and perhaps quite morbid. Sentences will even contain unparalleled parallel structure. Oh and we cater:).

Monday, February 7, 2011

Green and Gold Glory

Good Morning Packer Nation!,

An enthusiastic right on to the one and only Mi! Normally, driving in circles look for a half hour looking for a parking space and missing my second marketing class of the semester (the first due to an untimely yet punctual infection of the sinuses) would be things that would dampen my natural............optimism? But my most beloved Green Bay Packers are World Champions, and today is a good day. I, like many of the Packers players and personnel stated during last night's chaotically beautiful celebration, am not sure how to describe the post-game emotions. Maybe it's complete satisfaction, and maybe most people aren't used to experiencing that, but like so many other times, I think Tom Delonge might have the perfect thing to say:


I think I like today, I think it's good, it's something I can't get my head around.

-De


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please! It's quite bare down here!

Followers