Welcome!

Welcome one and all exclusively to Musings on Tap! Our doctrine is that all thought is free thought (we even share tea;)). Download at your leisure and be comforted that ideas will never die. The purpose is to incite thought and revolutionize ideas. We, the authors, yet never finishers, share different perspectives on life and so this blog will indeed be two-dimensional. Topics will be humorous and perhaps quite silly. Topics will be serious and perhaps quite morbid. Sentences will even contain unparalleled parallel structure. Oh and we cater:).

Sunday, June 24, 2012

The MoT Top 10: The Nineteenth

Top 10 Lyrics Used in Conversation

10) "set fire to the rain"- Adele

Let's do this! set fire to the rain, bitches!

9) "i'ma pick the world up"- Lil Wayne

1: Dawg, what you gon' do?
2: Bitch, i'ma pick the world up and i'ma drop it on your fuckin' head

8) "You spin my head right round" - Flo Rida

1: You, spin my head!
2: In what fashion?
1: Right round, of course!

7) "na na na na na na na"- blink-182


1: Guurl, do you like my weave?
2: na na na na na na na

6) "too strung out on compliments"- Drake

1: So why couldn't Joey make it to the gathering?
2: Alas, the poor chap is too strung out on compliments.
1: For shame.

5) "it's getting hot in here"- Nelly

1: Dude, why are you taking off all your clothes?
2: It's getting hot in herre...I am getting so hot.

4) "these are my confessions" - Usher
1: Girl, we need talk to talk.
2: Yeah!?
1: These are my confesssions..
2: Oh my god! I am so..caught up
1: Please don't...let it burn

3) "two trailer park girls" - Eminem
1: Yo, who'd you hook up with last night?
2: Two trailer park girls
1: Where?
2: Round the outside
1: Round the outside?
2: ROUND THE OUTSIDE!!

2) "starships were meant to fly" Nicki Minaj
The DMV told me my ride wasn't street legal, but I was like, fuck that! STARSHIPS WERE MEANT TO FLY!

1) "and now you're in my way"- Carly Rae Jepsen

1: Hey, I just met you.
2: Yeah crazy, and now you're in my way.


-DeMi






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please! It's quite bare down here!

Followers